Video worth watching: Turbocharged Triumph Street Triple Rs drifting
Watching cars drifting around endlessly like there is no tomorrow is a favourite pastime of ours at OVERDRIVE. We are big fans of and appreciate drivers who can carry a long drift across a corner. The funny fact is that almost everyone who watches videos of professionals drivers drifting cars on a racetrack think it isn't too difficult. Given a chance we all would love to try our hand at drifting a car. But let's leave it for another day.
Now, we have come across one drifting video, which shows two brave riders, Ernie Vigil and Nick Apex Brocha, drifting two Triumph Street Triple Rs, at times side by side, with their wrists locked on the throttle. Surely, not many of us would even dream of emulating their antics.
Both the Triumph Street Triple Rs have been souped up with a long list of modifications which include a Garrett GT250R turbo, K&N air filter, DynoJet PC5 PTI, HT Moto custom seat and Avon tyres. The video which has been rather beautifully shot starts by showing the motorcycles being fuelled up and the turbocharger spooling up.
Soon, Ernie and Nick charge towards each other from opposite ends of the start line with the tyres letting out as much smoke as a bushfire. The superbly entertaining video will not only make your jaws drop but also keep you hooked to the screen for an entire two minutes.
Starts Rs 8,84,000
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector