Video worth watching: Tour of garage in Japan filled with insanely modified Lamborghinis
Earlier this month Rishaad went to Japan to witness a day filled with the latest Lamborghinis as well as legendary classics from the Italian brand. He was lucky enough to see icons like the Countach, LM002 and the iconic Miura. While you can read about his detailed feature, here is a video which shows you Lambos of a different kind, cars that Rishaad didn't get to see. While this isn't the usual professionally shot fare that we usually share on OVERDRIVE, this amaturely shot video takes you through a parking garage in Japan filled with wildly modified Lamborghinis. We won't spoil the video for you but prepared to see some insane looking machines! Warning, mild NSFW language
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700