Video worth watching: The Jaguar XKSS born again
If this is the first time that you have come across our video worth watching page, you should know that on this page we write about or cover some of the most interesting videos that we have seen or come across. These videos might not be the latest but will have something unique. Today we talk about the Jaguar XKSS, the iconic two-seat sportscar that was instrumental in laying the foundation of performance cars from the British car manufacturer. Classic car enthusiasts and connoisseurs still vouch for the classic Jaguar XKSS roadster. One look at the way those characteristic lines flowing along the profile and you too will fall in love the Jaguar XKSS.
Last year, Jaguar confirmed that the XKSS will be produced again by its restoration wing called Jaguar Classic.However, production will be limited to just nine units. The nine Jaguar XKSS cars will be made at the company's new 'experimental shop' in Warwick and will have the same specifications as the original model. Each hand-built specimen will be priced at over 1 million (Rs 9.48 crore).Out of the 25 units of the Jaguar XKSS that were made, 16 were exported to the US while nine completed and semi-completed models were lost in a fire incident at the Browns Lane plant in Coventry, England.
This video is a tribute to the classic Jaguar XKSS being brought to life by Jaguar Classic. To do justice to the awesome retro exhaust note of the Jaguar XKSS, please make sure you hear it on proper headphones or speakers.
Starts Rs 69.9 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch