Video worth watching: Tesla's Enhanced Autopilot in action
Tesla Motors recently announced Level-5 autonomy on all its cars produced from October 2016. The hardware is available on all models, and Tesla will provide it on cars sold before the above-mentioned date, in the coming weeks.
The Enhanced Autopilot is pretty advanced, and the video reveals how the system is able to identify objects and pedestrians, match speeds to traffic conditions, stick to lanes as well as change lanes without any driver inputs. All the driver has to do is enter the destination where he/she wants to go to.
Tesla's autopilot system is one of the most advanced systems in the world. Watch the video and see how the car is able to manoeuvre around a residential area and self-park too.
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?