Video Worth Watching: Real-time cutaway illustration of a motorcycle engine
Deep down, as a petrol-head, you must have had the desire to take an engine and slice right through the middle to see what's in there. But of course you don't have a spare engine lying around or the equipment to cut one up in the first place. But don't worry, here's a video that is sure to satisfy all those urges. The clip was made by Espadaysantacruz, a rather eccentric ad agency from Madrid. It was created to demonstrate 3M's latest Cubitron II abrasives. This rather well put together time-lapse video is, in way, a live cutaway illustration of a motorcycle engine. In it, the team have set up a time-lapse camera and captured a machine grinding away at the engine, millimetre by millimetre.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh