Video worth watching: Polestar and Koenigsegg
In a clip that will satiate all but the most hard-core of car nerds, Sweden's two most disruptive car brand's have come together. Featuring the Polestar Precept Concept and the Koenigsegg Gemera, the heads of the two Scandinavian brands come together to speak about their latest creations.
The video features Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath and Polestar design head Maximilian Missoni. From Koenigsegg there is CEO Christian von Koenigsegg and head of design Sasha Selipanov. The clip sets an endearing tone as the four talk about the nuances of each of their products, but without any of the formality of a boardroom setting. It's just a group of car guys talking about two fast cars. There are deep insights into current car design and other automotive trends to be gleaned from this.
Uniquely, both the Precept and the Gemera are pillar-less, four-door four-seaters, but are totally unique in execution.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones