Video worth watching: Polestar and Koenigsegg
In a clip that will satiate all but the most hard-core of car nerds, Sweden's two most disruptive car brand's have come together. Featuring the Polestar Precept Concept and the Koenigsegg Gemera, the heads of the two Scandinavian brands come together to speak about their latest creations.
The video features Polestar CEO Thomas Ingenlath and Polestar design head Maximilian Missoni. From Koenigsegg there is CEO Christian von Koenigsegg and head of design Sasha Selipanov. The clip sets an endearing tone as the four talk about the nuances of each of their products, but without any of the formality of a boardroom setting. It's just a group of car guys talking about two fast cars. There are deep insights into current car design and other automotive trends to be gleaned from this.
Uniquely, both the Precept and the Gemera are pillar-less, four-door four-seaters, but are totally unique in execution.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet