Video worth watching: Pennzoil web series
The weekend is here. If you are at one of those places in India where its raining and prefer to not step out, we have got a series of videos that you can binge watch. These videos covers exotics like the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, twin-turbo V8 Ferrari 488 GT, BMW M4 CS, Dodge Viper and the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. The common bit in all these videos is that a driver gets a message to search for these vehicles and drive it to a particular destination. While it is already known that all these videos are a part of an advertorial for Pennzoil, the way that these videos have been shot, the different locations and the dramatic edit is what makes these videos interesting. Also, interestingly, there are no background scores played in the scenes where the cars are shown. This we believe was done to capture the exact note of the engine and the transmission shifts. Scroll below to see the videos.
Starts Rs 4.4 Crore
Starts Rs 53.9 Lakhs
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- 2022 Renault Kiger review, first drive - small changes add up
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?