Video Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
Make a list of the ten greatest sports cars ever made and the Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing will invariably feature in it. Nico Rosberg is one of the more impressive F1 world-champions of this era. Put those two together and you have a really good premise for a video.
Our this week's video worth watching is just that. Watch as Nico Rosberg takes viewers on a tour of the streets of Monaco, around where the Grand Prix is held, in his own 1955 Mercedes 300SL. Also included are some great shots of the car at the city's harbour and around some great roads in the hills around Monaco.
Watch the video below to see for yourself what it's like to live with a classic car such as this.
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate