Video worth watching: Mercedes-Benz AMG GT teased for PS4s DriveClub
Ah well, looks like carmakers are now turning to video games to give aspirants a virtual feel of their cars. The latest to join in the virtual bandwagon is the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, expected to make its debut in the gaming world with Playstation 4's DriveClub. The game is set to release on October 8, 2014 and the AMG GT will be made available as a free download.
The car on the other hand, will be unveiled on September 9, 2014. The coupe will take after the SLS AMG and will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 churning out 510PS and 650Nm.
Here's the teaser video from Mercedes-Benz. A little heads up - The feline paint job and the fiesty jungle roar that the engine makes in this video. . . (sigh) 'Kitty's got claws.'
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?