Video worth watching: Life-Size Lego Technic version of the Bugatti Chiron
The Bugatti Chiron is a special hypercar, for it makes a total of 1500PS and 1600Nm. Earlier this year, the 100th unit was rolled out from the Bugatti production plant. Plastic toy manufacturer has paid a tribute by launching a scaled down version of the Chiron. And from the looks of it, the detailing that has gone into the making of this one is insane. You can surely get the scaled down Bugatti Chiron and gift your little one. However, if you think you are too old to have a Lego version of the Bugatti Chiron, don't you worry. Lego Technic has gone ahead and developed a life-size version of the Bugatti Chiron. The Lego-spec Chiron does not only replicate the design traits of the actual hypercar, it also moves and is powered by an army of Lego electric motors, 2,304 motors powered by a 80-volt battery to be precise. The Lego Technic guys did not just make the $2 million car replica but also test drove it on Bugatti's test track in Germany. It is said that the Lego Chiron is capable of reaching a max speed of 18mph that is approx. 29kmph. Here's a detailed look at how the Lego guys made this one-off Bugatti Chiron. And no, you cannot buy one!
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar prototype first drive impressions