Video worth watching: Lamborghini V12 engine in a motorcycle
Yes, you read that right. Power to weight ratio takes a whole new meaning with this crazy monster of a motorcycle. Not one, not two, not four - but a 12-cylinder engine in v-formation, that too from a supercar manufacturer renowned for making V12s with stratospheric power outputs, mated to the relatively lithe frame of a motorcycle. Imagine taming this beast.
This mammoth caterpillar of a bike is the creation of a Chuck Beck from Georgia, US, who procured the engine from a friend who'd lost the rest of his Lamborghini to a fire. Beck mated the engine remains to a custom motorcycle frame and created a custom linkage in order to steer the motorcycle. A 3-speed transmission from a Volkswagen is used to lay all that power down.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application