Video worth watching: Lamborghini V12 engine in a motorcycle
Yes, you read that right. Power to weight ratio takes a whole new meaning with this crazy monster of a motorcycle. Not one, not two, not four - but a 12-cylinder engine in v-formation, that too from a supercar manufacturer renowned for making V12s with stratospheric power outputs, mated to the relatively lithe frame of a motorcycle. Imagine taming this beast.
This mammoth caterpillar of a bike is the creation of a Chuck Beck from Georgia, US, who procured the engine from a friend who'd lost the rest of his Lamborghini to a fire. Beck mated the engine remains to a custom motorcycle frame and created a custom linkage in order to steer the motorcycle. A 3-speed transmission from a Volkswagen is used to lay all that power down.
- Electric vehicles - Why they don't have a gearbox and how it's possible to go as fast backwards, as forward
- Honda Drive to Discover 10: A new discovery with the City, WR-V, Amaze and Jazz
- Maharashtra lockdown: How to maintain your vehicle while you stay at home
- 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron electric SUVs debut with up to 520 km range
- 2021 Skoda Kodiaq facelift unveiled, India launch by July