Video worth watching: Killing your tyres, with Ken Block
Everyone who knows anything about gymkhana, drifting and burning tyres, will know Ken Block. Last year, the team built a one of a kind four-wheel drive Mustang, called the Hoonicorn, which he threw around in the city of Los Angeles. This time around, they've rebuilt a 1978 Ford Escort Mark II to makes 333PS of power, to keep us entertained.
In this video, Ken seems to be familiarising himself with his first ever rear-wheel drive gymkhana car as he continuously burns through his tyres for almost a minute in this 1:47s video. At around 1:13s, you can see his rear brakes glowing red hot, which probably means that he is constantly on the brakes while doing this burnout, instead of using a specific mechanism that locks the front wheels individually.
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021