Video worth watching: Killing your tyres, with Ken Block
Everyone who knows anything about gymkhana, drifting and burning tyres, will know Ken Block. Last year, the team built a one of a kind four-wheel drive Mustang, called the Hoonicorn, which he threw around in the city of Los Angeles. This time around, they've rebuilt a 1978 Ford Escort Mark II to makes 333PS of power, to keep us entertained.
In this video, Ken seems to be familiarising himself with his first ever rear-wheel drive gymkhana car as he continuously burns through his tyres for almost a minute in this 1:47s video. At around 1:13s, you can see his rear brakes glowing red hot, which probably means that he is constantly on the brakes while doing this burnout, instead of using a specific mechanism that locks the front wheels individually.
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet