Video worth watching: Ken Block Gymkhana Ten trailer looks promising
There is a new trailer of Gymkhana and it seriously looks explosive to say the least. But when the names like Ken Block, Ford performance and Hoonigan come together, what else do you expect. The trailer video that was released recently shows the usual sideways action that Ken Block is famous for. However, this time around its bigger and more spectacular, reason being this is the tenth edition of the extremely popular series. Ken claims that this is the greatest Gymkhana film that he has ever made.
Shot at five different locations, the Gymkhana ten will feature a host of iconic cars. For starters there is the 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2 with a twin turbo, methanol power, 1,400 horsepower V8 engine. Yes, that is a lot for a Mustang that your grandfather drove. And then there is the Group A-spec Escort Cosworth, which will be helping the 49-year old performer pull out insane doughnuts and as a result leave a heavy cloud of smoke. Lastly, there will also be a twin-turbo restomod 1970s Ford pickup truck, a glimpse of which is shown at the middle of the video. This one has been labelled as an all-new build by Ken Block.
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- Review2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe road test review
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review