Video worth watching: Jaguars F-Pace takes the 360-degree route
Video games fascinate car enthusiasts a lot. The reason being that they can do pretty unusual things while playing those arcade games. Driving on pavements, jumping off high bridges, driving a car round a 360-degree loop are some of them. Jaguar, however, made one of these video-game fantasies, possible.
Celebrating their 80th anniversary, the British-origin company dared to defy the laws of gravity while attempting a to go round a 360-degree loop in an SUV. Thats right ! Not a fast sports car or even a hatchback, but a proper SUV that weighs over two tonnes. The F-Pace was company's first-ever SUV. Jaguar states that the car happens to be their most advanced one yet. The F-Pace took loads of design cues from their CX-17 concept car, showcased long back in 2013. It offers various engine models to choose from, the highest one being a 3.0 litre V6 supercharged engine, producing 380PS with 450lb. ft. of torque at disposal.
The structure stood 19.08m tall and with legendary stunt driver Terry Grant piloting the huge vehicle. The F-Pace pounced towards the loop while gaining a momentum with optimum speed. The car's sports car performance and advanced electronics helped it to successfully complete the loop, thereby setting a new Guinness World Record for going round a 360-degree loop. Can't wait to watch it? We won't delay you.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh