Video worth watching: Guy Martin rides a Honda Africa Twin at Cadwell Park
Track days are a great way to enhance your riding skills. There are instructional track days and then there is this - riding behind motorcycle racer Guy Martin at the Cadwell Park Racing Circuit in the UK. Wait, that is not all. Guy is sitting fairly upright on his motorcycle in the video unlike the usual racing crouch that he has while competing in the Isle of Man TT. As the video progresses and the Suzuki Hayabusa rider following Guy closes in on him at a corner, we notice that Guy is riding a Honda Africa Twin! An adventure motorcycle, of all things, at the track - only Guy could have done this!
Now, while motorcycles of all shapes and sizes can serve multiple purposes, the Africa Twin is certainly not one you would ordinarily see at a racetrack. It is fun to watch the finesse with which Guy rides the Africa Twin. He even manages a few knee-downs and some quick moves through chicanes, leaving even the Hayabusa in his wake.
Starts Rs 16,40,000
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch