Video worth watching: Gaurav Gill flat out at APRC Rally Hokkaido
Gaurav Gill is one of the best and most successful drivers in the country today. The 2013 FIA APRC Rally champion drives a Skoda Fabia S2000, for team MRF. This on-board footage is from the Rally Hokkaido in Japan that was held in late September. Th Rally Hokkaido is famous for its treacherously narrow stages closely lined by trees on either side which leave nearly no room for error. The on-board view offers plenty of information like rpm, speed, gear position, throttle position, brake bias and more. Prepare to be awed as Gill maxes it out, hitting some unbelievable speeds on a scarily slushy trail with beautiful car control all the way.
Unfortunately, Gill crashed out of the rally in stage 8, while leading. This gave his team-mate Jan Kopecky an unassailable lead in the championship as they go into the final round in China on November 7, 2014. Nevertheless this awe inspiring ten minute video will make your day.
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions