Video worth watching: Ford Performance models on a race track
Ford India recently launched the EcoSport S SUV in India, with a host of cosmetic additions and also a suspension tweak. Similar to Ford's driver centric offerings, the EcoSport S too is aimed at striking the right chord with the enthusiasts. While we in India only get the Ford Mustang as the proper performance-spec Ford toy to play with, our international friends get a bit more. Ford Performance is the high performance division of Ford Motor Company and devices some of the coolest automobiles.
The 2018 Ford S gets a host of cosmetic tweaks upfront that make for a more premium looking face
And that is what our video worth watching focusses on this week. Eight models from the Ford Performance global line-up are put on a circuit together for the very first time, driven by the Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team drivers. Being driven on the 5.345 km Motorland race circuit near Barcelona, Spain, the line-up includes the Ford F-150 Raptor; Fiesta ST, all-new Fiesta ST, Focus RS, new Mustang GT, Mustang GT350R, Ford GT road car and Ford GT race car. Who wins the final lap? Find out in the video below.
Starts Rs 7.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works