Video Worth Watching: Bugatti Chiron manufacturing process
As far as fast cars go, there's very few that are faster or more expensive than the Bugatti Chiron. The hypercar, currently the fastest in the world, continues to be built in a one-of-a-kind facility in France. This isn't a traditional manufacturing set-up but a more bespoke one, based out of founder Ettore Bugatti's chateau in the French town of Molshiem.
This video takes us through the exceptionally stringent build process of the Chiron, and the level of skill and detail on display is quite astonishing.
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan