Video Worth Watching: Bugatti Chiron manufacturing process
As far as fast cars go, there's very few that are faster or more expensive than the Bugatti Chiron. The hypercar, currently the fastest in the world, continues to be built in a one-of-a-kind facility in France. This isn't a traditional manufacturing set-up but a more bespoke one, based out of founder Ettore Bugatti's chateau in the French town of Molshiem.
This video takes us through the exceptionally stringent build process of the Chiron, and the level of skill and detail on display is quite astonishing.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030