Video Worth Watching: Bugatti Chiron manufacturing process
As far as fast cars go, there's very few that are faster or more expensive than the Bugatti Chiron. The hypercar, currently the fastest in the world, continues to be built in a one-of-a-kind facility in France. This isn't a traditional manufacturing set-up but a more bespoke one, based out of founder Ettore Bugatti's chateau in the French town of Molshiem.
This video takes us through the exceptionally stringent build process of the Chiron, and the level of skill and detail on display is quite astonishing.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch