Video worth watching: BMW R1200GS takes on abandoned building
This video shows an expertly ridden BMW R1200GS having a good hoon around an abandoned children's centre in Russia. The building looks particularly sinister with unexplained gas masks and a state of decay that would make for an excellent set in a horror movie.
But that doesn't stop Russian rider Vadim Shpilevsky from tearing the place apart and pulling off some really impressive moves on that big BMW. To give you some perspective, the BMW weighs a full 50kg more than India's heavy weight, the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 and you also need to be at least 6 feet tall if you'd like to place both feet flat on the floor.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order