Video worth watching: BMW R1200GS takes on abandoned building
This video shows an expertly ridden BMW R1200GS having a good hoon around an abandoned children's centre in Russia. The building looks particularly sinister with unexplained gas masks and a state of decay that would make for an excellent set in a horror movie.
But that doesn't stop Russian rider Vadim Shpilevsky from tearing the place apart and pulling off some really impressive moves on that big BMW. To give you some perspective, the BMW weighs a full 50kg more than India's heavy weight, the Royal Enfield Bullet 500 and you also need to be at least 6 feet tall if you'd like to place both feet flat on the floor.
Starts Rs 1,30,764
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range