Video worth watching: BMW M4 CS doing an insane drift
Every automobile enthusiast out there will agree that they have a secret wish to drive on the famous Nurburgring circuit. What makes it one of the most important tracks out there is the fact that it has over 73 treacherous turns and 12.9 miles of steep gradients. We really hope that all of you who have such wish to make it on this track someday. But until then, here is what a BMW M4 CS can do on this famous circuit. While we can tell you more about the circuit and the famous cars that have set records, we choose not to do so. Instead, crank up the volume of your speakers, get yourself glued to the screen and enjoy the next 2:42seconds of an awesome video. You're welcome.
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Force Gurkha deliveries begin across India
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate