Video worth watching: Andy Murray takes on the Jaguar F-Type SVR
We can easily call is this the clash of the Britons with the British tennis ace Andy Murray on one side and the luxury car maker Jaguar on the other. Sounds a bit odd but let's see how it works out. Murray is challenged to hit a target mounted on the rear of Jaguar F-Type SVR, XE and the new Formula E racing machine one by one at the Thruxton Motorsport Centre.
The F-Type SVR is Jaguar's fastest and most powerful road car and claims to do the 0-100kmph run in 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of over 300kmph. All this comes from the same 5.0-litre V8 engine. The XE on the other hand is powered by a 2.0-litre engine producing 163PS and 380Nm. The Formula E racecar needs special mention for its electric acceleration and the reactions it evokes when Murray sees it for the first time.
To spice things up, Murray is completely unaware that the vehicles are driven by veteran tennis champion John McEnroe. It's a close match and you will have to watch it till the very end to see which Briton wins.
All in good faith we would like to wish Murray good luck ahead of the Wimbledon 2016.
Starts Rs 95.12 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh