Video worth watching: Akrapovic tribute to superbikes
What is the one thing anyone will notice when you ride past them your motorcycle whether they are into bikes or not? The sound. And Akrapovic exhaust systems have been the soundtrack to lives of many a biker amongst us. Acknowledging that the motorcycle is about the total synergy of man and technology. While there are many videos of superbike owners testing new exhaust systems, this one is a rare video that shows you the sounds of the some of the best and latest superbikes that can be achieved with an Akrapovic system. The video brings together the 2017 Honda CBR1000RR, 2017 BMW S1000RR, 2017 Yamaha YZF-R1, 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000, 2017 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale, and the 2017 Aprilia RSV4.
The bikes can be seen and more importantly heard thrashing around a racetrack for your aural pleasure. "Together we reach the next level of performance and compose the most memorable sounds. It's pure performance, power, design. It's pure love," reads the video description.
Here see if you fall in love too:
Starts Rs 21,29,000
Starts Rs 13,99,000
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - Views of T. R. Raghunandan, Ex-IAS officer