Video worth watching: Akrapovic tribute to superbikes
What is the one thing anyone will notice when you ride past them your motorcycle whether they are into bikes or not? The sound. And Akrapovic exhaust systems have been the soundtrack to lives of many a biker amongst us. Acknowledging that the motorcycle is about the total synergy of man and technology. While there are many videos of superbike owners testing new exhaust systems, this one is a rare video that shows you the sounds of the some of the best and latest superbikes that can be achieved with an Akrapovic system. The video brings together the 2017 Honda CBR1000RR, 2017 BMW S1000RR, 2017 Yamaha YZF-R1, 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000, 2017 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, 2017 Ducati 1299 Panigale, and the 2017 Aprilia RSV4.
The bikes can be seen and more importantly heard thrashing around a racetrack for your aural pleasure. "Together we reach the next level of performance and compose the most memorable sounds. It's pure performance, power, design. It's pure love," reads the video description.
Here see if you fall in love too:
Starts Rs 21,29,000
Starts Rs 14,99,000
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh