Video: Where we visit the Ferrari factory at Maranello
Since 1947, Italian manufacturer Ferrari has been rolling out the most beautiful models off its facility in Maranello. Spread over an area of over 50,000 square metres, the factory resonates the vision of its founder Enzo Ferrari - who is pretty much the Willy Wonka of anyone who calls himself a petrolhead. Our Jamshed Patel (better known as @AutoJam) is no exception. And he got to visit Willy Wonka's factory to see how the his most delicious creations are built. See the video below to know what goes into making cars that have dominated legendary racetracks (and roads too) since the beginning of racing.
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old