Video: Toyota Innova Crysta - First Drive Review
The Toyota Innova has ruled the MPV segment in India for over a decade now. In this time Toyota has learnt plenty about the Indian market's preferences and the result in a new Innova that has taken five years to develop. They are calling it the Innova Crysta and while the extra suffix in the name could make you think that it would co-exist with the current Innova, it is indeed a replacement to the ageing MPV. We had a chance to drive the Crysta from Mumbai to Goa and here is a video of what we think about it. A road test will follow soon, so stay tuned to OVERDRIVE.
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?