Video: Tata Motors tease the new Kite hatchback
Tata Motors has finally previewed the new Kite hatchback in a teaser video featuring Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi.
The Tata Kite which is based on the old Indica platform is reported to get a reworked chassis, reduced weight as well as low NVH. The hatchback will come with both petrol and diesel motors. While the petrol will be the recently introduced 1.2-litre turbo Revotron, the diesel is expected to be an all-new 1.05-litre unit first featured in the Manza hybrid at the 2012 Auto Expo. It is also likely that the Kite hatchback and sedan will come with manual as well as automated transmissions.
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant
- Mahindra XUV700 variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions