Video: Tata Motors tease the new Kite hatchback
Tata Motors has finally previewed the new Kite hatchback in a teaser video featuring Argentinian footballer Lionel Messi.
The Tata Kite which is based on the old Indica platform is reported to get a reworked chassis, reduced weight as well as low NVH. The hatchback will come with both petrol and diesel motors. While the petrol will be the recently introduced 1.2-litre turbo Revotron, the diesel is expected to be an all-new 1.05-litre unit first featured in the Manza hybrid at the 2012 Auto Expo. It is also likely that the Kite hatchback and sedan will come with manual as well as automated transmissions.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application