Video: Suzuki Access 125 Road Test Review
The Suzuki Access 125 has been nice family scooter and perhaps one of the only real contenders to the Honda Activa. It impressed most with its peppy and responsive engine that was more than eager to cater to the needs of a commuter. Earlier this year, Suzuki showed off a new successor to the Access at the 2016 Auto Expo. It wears a new design made up of cosmetic and functional improvements and is powered by a motor that is slightly torquier than before. We got our hands on the 2016 Suzuki Access 125 for a week and Shumi was out riding it in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai to find out if it lives up to the legacy of its predecessor. Watch the video to know what his impressions are.
Starts Rs 64,800
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet