Video: Suzuki Access 125 Road Test Review
The Suzuki Access 125 has been nice family scooter and perhaps one of the only real contenders to the Honda Activa. It impressed most with its peppy and responsive engine that was more than eager to cater to the needs of a commuter. Earlier this year, Suzuki showed off a new successor to the Access at the 2016 Auto Expo. It wears a new design made up of cosmetic and functional improvements and is powered by a motor that is slightly torquier than before. We got our hands on the 2016 Suzuki Access 125 for a week and Shumi was out riding it in the hustle and bustle of Mumbai to find out if it lives up to the legacy of its predecessor. Watch the video to know what his impressions are.
Starts Rs 64,800
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700