Video comparison: Toyota Innova Crysta vs Renault Lodgy
The Toyota Innova has been the undisputed king of the MPV segment in India, but if we forget the sales charts for a while, the Renault Lodgy actually came out on top when we compared the two MPVs last year. In terms of engine performance, space and even features, the Lodgy offered a comprehensively better kit, only to be marred by the Innova's established roots within the MPV space. Now, the all-new Toyota Innova Crysta replaces the current model and therefore the fight has gone to a different level. But there is a lot more to it than what meets the eye. Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 16.26 Lakhs
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore