Video Review: MG ZS EV
MG has revealed quite a bit of information today about their second car for the Indian market - the ZS EV. While the folks at MG India were preparing the ZS EV, they happily allowed us to have a go at one of the prototypes to get a foretaste of what's coming our way. With a video crew at hand and almost a whole day of driving with this long-range electric vehicle, we were able to put together a small review of the MG ZS EV. As this was a prototype, it lacked the connected tech, which has made its way to the production version. But we have experienced the other bits of the ZS EV - the range, what is it like to drive, the look and feel of the car etc. All of that is documented in the video below. Take a look and give us your feedback.
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh