Video Review: MG ZS EV
MG has revealed quite a bit of information today about their second car for the Indian market - the ZS EV. While the folks at MG India were preparing the ZS EV, they happily allowed us to have a go at one of the prototypes to get a foretaste of what's coming our way. With a video crew at hand and almost a whole day of driving with this long-range electric vehicle, we were able to put together a small review of the MG ZS EV. As this was a prototype, it lacked the connected tech, which has made its way to the production version. But we have experienced the other bits of the ZS EV - the range, what is it like to drive, the look and feel of the car etc. All of that is documented in the video below. Take a look and give us your feedback.
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know