Video Review: MG ZS EV
MG has revealed quite a bit of information today about their second car for the Indian market - the ZS EV. While the folks at MG India were preparing the ZS EV, they happily allowed us to have a go at one of the prototypes to get a foretaste of what's coming our way. With a video crew at hand and almost a whole day of driving with this long-range electric vehicle, we were able to put together a small review of the MG ZS EV. As this was a prototype, it lacked the connected tech, which has made its way to the production version. But we have experienced the other bits of the ZS EV - the range, what is it like to drive, the look and feel of the car etc. All of that is documented in the video below. Take a look and give us your feedback.
Starts Rs 22 Lakhs
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto specifications leaked
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- More details leaked ahead of the launch of the new Maruti Suzuki Alto
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno-based SUV to make debut in 2023?