Video Review: MG ZS EV
MG has revealed quite a bit of information today about their second car for the Indian market - the ZS EV. While the folks at MG India were preparing the ZS EV, they happily allowed us to have a go at one of the prototypes to get a foretaste of what's coming our way. With a video crew at hand and almost a whole day of driving with this long-range electric vehicle, we were able to put together a small review of the MG ZS EV. As this was a prototype, it lacked the connected tech, which has made its way to the production version. But we have experienced the other bits of the ZS EV - the range, what is it like to drive, the look and feel of the car etc. All of that is documented in the video below. Take a look and give us your feedback.
Starts Rs 20.99 Lakhs
- Living with an electric car: Mumbai-Pune roadtrip in a Tata Nexon EV
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar: Prices and variants explained
- Spec comparison: Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works