Video review: Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT
Maruti has just refreshed the Alto K10. While the car gets its fair share of cosmetic changes, there are major mechanical differences between it and the outgoing model as well. Maruti's design team has worked to make it resemble the Alto 800 on the outside while the interior gets significant updates. The engine is the same as the one before but now with improved fuel efficiency (24.02kmpl) and an automated manual transmission. The mills has been tweaked further for lesser frictional and mechanical losses. Watch our video review to find out how the new Alto K10 feels to drive and if it makes a value for money buy.
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh