Video review: Jaguar F-Pace (Montenegro)
Jaguar is a brand synonymous with sports cars and luxury sedans. But given the way the automotive world is headed, the leaping cat has decided to have a crossover in its kitty. They are calling it the F-Pace. While at the daunting task of making the C-X17 concept and putting it into production almost unchanged, Jaguar has also given it two engine options, the Terrain Response System from Land Rover and a lot of practicality inside the cabin. But does it sum to be a Jaguar? Jamshed Patel finds out.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh