Video review: Jaguar F-Pace (Montenegro)
Jaguar is a brand synonymous with sports cars and luxury sedans. But given the way the automotive world is headed, the leaping cat has decided to have a crossover in its kitty. They are calling it the F-Pace. While at the daunting task of making the C-X17 concept and putting it into production almost unchanged, Jaguar has also given it two engine options, the Terrain Response System from Land Rover and a lot of practicality inside the cabin. But does it sum to be a Jaguar? Jamshed Patel finds out.
Starts Rs 62.17 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each