Video Review: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
The lifestyle version of the previous generation Isuzu D-Max didn't do as well in India as its commercial counterpart did. But Rohit believes that the new D-Max V-Cross could change that! It has the size and the go to match. It is also quite capable off the road and comes with enough kit to keep most of us happy. So how does it all sum up? Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2
- NewsUpcoming KTM Adventure motorcycles: 250 Adventure launch in November 2020, 890 Adventure expected in 2021
- News2020 Bajaj CT 100 KS, priced at Rs 46,432, is the most affordable 100cc motorcycle
- NewsMercedes-Benz India delivers 550 cars during Navratri and Dussehra 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno reaches 8 lakh sales milestone in 5 years