Video Review: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
The lifestyle version of the previous generation Isuzu D-Max didn't do as well in India as its commercial counterpart did. But Rohit believes that the new D-Max V-Cross could change that! It has the size and the go to match. It is also quite capable off the road and comes with enough kit to keep most of us happy. So how does it all sum up? Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?