Video Review: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
The lifestyle version of the previous generation Isuzu D-Max didn't do as well in India as its commercial counterpart did. But Rohit believes that the new D-Max V-Cross could change that! It has the size and the go to match. It is also quite capable off the road and comes with enough kit to keep most of us happy. So how does it all sum up? Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh