Video Review: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
The lifestyle version of the previous generation Isuzu D-Max didn't do as well in India as its commercial counterpart did. But Rohit believes that the new D-Max V-Cross could change that! It has the size and the go to match. It is also quite capable off the road and comes with enough kit to keep most of us happy. So how does it all sum up? Watch the video to find out.
Starts Rs 16.98 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Shopping on Indian Highways
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?