Video Review - Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson is back in India, this time in its third generation avatar. Hyundai has managed to price it competitively between Rs 19-25 lakh, which slots it between the popular Creta and the promising Santa Fe. Hyundai is offering the car with two engine options - a 2.0l Nu series petrol that we have already seen on the Elantra and a new 2.0l R family diesel motor that is derived from the 2.2l unit in the Santa Fe. Both motors can be opted with a manual or automatic transmission. We were invited by Hyundai recently to try out the Tucson's diesel automatic variant in and around Chandigarh. Rishaad's impressions can be found here and this is what Rohit has to say about the Hyundai Tucson in his video review:
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Next-generation Hyundai Verna spotted testing ahead of 2022 reveal
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- Upcoming Kia KY Carens MPV interior leaked ahead of 2022 launch