Video Review - Hyundai Tucson
The Hyundai Tucson is back in India, this time in its third generation avatar. Hyundai has managed to price it competitively between Rs 19-25 lakh, which slots it between the popular Creta and the promising Santa Fe. Hyundai is offering the car with two engine options - a 2.0l Nu series petrol that we have already seen on the Elantra and a new 2.0l R family diesel motor that is derived from the 2.2l unit in the Santa Fe. Both motors can be opted with a manual or automatic transmission. We were invited by Hyundai recently to try out the Tucson's diesel automatic variant in and around Chandigarh. Rishaad's impressions can be found here and this is what Rohit has to say about the Hyundai Tucson in his video review:
Starts Rs 22.3 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant