Video Review: 2016 Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno is now a hatchback and will be on sale in India today. In fact, India is the first market to receive the all-new Baleno. But unlike the upcoming global model which gets the new booster-jet petrol engine, India will continue to use the 1.2-litre K-series engine that we are familiar with, thanks to the Swift. The diesel option will come from the DDiS 1.3-litre unit, essentially the Fiat-sourced MultiJet oiler. On the petrol, the Baleno will also offer a new CVT gearbox, while a 5-speed manual is standard on the petrol and diesel.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Baleno:
Click here for more
Starts Rs 5.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.5 Lakhs
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?