Video review: 2016 BMW X1 (F48) xDrive20d
While most carmakers are still struggling to make a potent compact luxury crossover, BMW is out with the second-generation X1 that fits the criteria that defines this segment. More so, it also fixes the flaws of its predecessor, but in the bargain, it has made a move that could angry BMW purists. Watch the video for all the details and what Rohit Paradkar has to say about the all-new F48 BMW X1:
Starts Rs 35.9 Lakhs
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet