Video: Renault Talisman saloon teased
Renault has released a teaser video for its all-new Talisman saloon. The car which will replace the ageing Laguna is most likely set to be a global model. While the teaser video below gives scant details, Renault says that more information will be available on July 6, 2015.
The video does show details like leather seats with perforations, use of wood in the cabin and a heads-up display. On the outside, shiny alloys and a chrome grille make a brief appearance. Renault is expected to give the Talisman a huge list of features to compete with the Camrys and Accords. The list may include LED headlamps, adaptive cruise control, auto parking and more. Renault is also likely to pack the car with a host of safety features.
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700