Video: Renault Talisman saloon teased
Renault has released a teaser video for its all-new Talisman saloon. The car which will replace the ageing Laguna is most likely set to be a global model. While the teaser video below gives scant details, Renault says that more information will be available on July 6, 2015.
The video does show details like leather seats with perforations, use of wood in the cabin and a heads-up display. On the outside, shiny alloys and a chrome grille make a brief appearance. Renault is expected to give the Talisman a huge list of features to compete with the Camrys and Accords. The list may include LED headlamps, adaptive cruise control, auto parking and more. Renault is also likely to pack the car with a host of safety features.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh