Video: OVERDRIVE Volvo 5 Senses drive
Each year, OVERDRIVE sets off on voyages with a group of participants, giving them a chance to experience what we do for a living. So, for 2016, we decided to do something new. We thought of introducing their 5 Senses to something they've never experienced before. What also added to the newness were some of the safest vehicles in the world, courtesy Volvo. None of the participants had either seen or driven a Volvo before. Their senses were about to experience something different. The route we chalked out was to begin from Panchkula (near Chandigarh) to Lake Prashar and back via Narkanda, Raison and Mandi. Through smooth and fast tarmac as well as broken, muddy paths we introduced the participants to new experiences. Some of them managed to drive off-road, for the first time ever. The Volvo XC90, XC60 and S60 Cross Country were steadfast companions in this epic alpine journey. Watch the link below and experience what the participants and Team OD encountered.
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- News2021 BMW S 1000 R gets Euro V engine along with more tech and new styling
- NewsCOVID19: Maharashtra to screen travellers from NCR, Rajasthan, Goa and Gujarat
- NewsDucati updates XDiavel and Scrambler range for 2021
- News2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BSVI priced at Rs. 8.84 lakh
- NewsClassic Volkswagen Beetle converted to EV by CERCA