Video: New Mahindra KUV100 first drive review
Mahindra's brand new offering in the sub-4 metre SUV space, the KUV100, is here. Priced attractively at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), the 'young' SUV comes loaded with features and options. We got an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with the Mahindra KUV100 on the company's test track at Chakan recently. Here's a video of our first impressions on the Mahindra KUV100. Watch out for a detailed road test that will follow shortly.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
- 2024 Jeep Compass 4x2 AT review, first drive - widening the net
- Royal Enfield Rentals introduced in India
- 2023 Tata Nexon facelift review, first drive - focused on the positives
- New Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 engine and dimensions details revealed
- Lexus GX review - the baby LX packs in serious punch!