Video: New Mahindra KUV100 first drive review
Mahindra's brand new offering in the sub-4 metre SUV space, the KUV100, is here. Priced attractively at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), the 'young' SUV comes loaded with features and options. We got an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with the Mahindra KUV100 on the company's test track at Chakan recently. Here's a video of our first impressions on the Mahindra KUV100. Watch out for a detailed road test that will follow shortly.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700