Video: New Mahindra KUV100 first drive review
Mahindra's brand new offering in the sub-4 metre SUV space, the KUV100, is here. Priced attractively at Rs 4.42 lakh (ex-Pune), the 'young' SUV comes loaded with features and options. We got an opportunity to spend a couple of hours with the Mahindra KUV100 on the company's test track at Chakan recently. Here's a video of our first impressions on the Mahindra KUV100. Watch out for a detailed road test that will follow shortly.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh