Video: Mahindra KUV100 teased
Mahindra has released a teaser video for the new KUV100 that will be launched on January 15, 2016. The video reveals the front, side and rear profile of the sub-four metre SUV.
While pictures of the front three-quarter image of the Mahindra KUV100 had already been online for some time, the video now reveals the rear section of the car for the first time. See the image above to get a closer look at it - note the sharp crease line that swoops from the rear door to the tailgate. The rear door handle is placed in the C-pillar, similar to the Chevrolet Beat. The double barrel tail lamp looks neatly integrated and a little Audi-esque.
The Mahindra KUV100 will be powered by a new mFalcon family of engines. This particular petrol unit is called the mFalcon G80. The 1.2-litre unit produces 83PS at 5,500rpm and 114Nm at 3,500-3,600rpm. The 1.2-litre, three cylinder diesel prodices 78PS at 3,750rpm and 190Nm at 1,750-2,250rpm.
Starts Rs 4.32 Lakhs
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto
- NewsPrices of the Hyundai Venue increased, hike between Rs 5,000-12,000
- NewsUpcoming BSVI Isuzu D-Max V-Cross expected to not see major price hike
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Jimny 4x4 spotted testing in India
- NewsJeep Compass 7-seater SUV spotted testing ahead of launch next year