Video: Harley-Davidson Road Glide first look
The Milwaukee-Eight is brand new. It replaces the Project Rushmore engines that powered the Touring line of Harley-Davidsons until the 2016 model year. The Rushmore was already a pretty advanced engine. It had ride-by-wire as well as partial liquid cooling etc. But given the international market focus for the company and the ever-tighter emissions requirements, Harley knew a new engine was needed. There were clear needs. The engine needed to look right so that the traditional Harley customers would feel at home. That meant a 45-degree V-twin configuration and at the very least the heavily finned appearance of the air-cooled engine. We have already ridden the Harley-Davidson Road Glide, click here to read the detailed first ride review
Starts Rs 32,99,000
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh