Video: Datsun redi-GO unveiled in India
Datsun took the wraps off the redi-GO hatchback to mark the global debut of its new A-segment contender. The vehicle in question is the production version of the concept that was shown at the 2014 Auto Expo. While the redi-GO was only unveiled in April, it's commercial launch is scheduled for the month of June. It will be sold through the 200+ dealership network that the Nissan-Datsun network has setup in India. The redi-GO is expected to arrive in showrooms soon to attract prospective customers, but until then, you can get a closer look at the car right here through this video.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old
- Indian Highways - And our "Delicious Dhabas"
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?
- New-gen 2022 Suzuki S-Cross leaked, global debut November 25
- Suzuki Avenis 125cc scooter launched in India with prices starting at Rs 86,700