Video: AMG Ice Driving - Feature
To some, going sideways around corners is perhaps as rewarding as getting the perfect line around a racetrack - if you are in perfect control of the drift, of course. There are plenty of schools around the world that claim to empower you with that skill. But what's the best place on the planet for learning the dark art of oversteer? It happens to be on the edge of the Arctic Circle! Watch Jamshed take Advanced Pro Level ballet lessons in a 381PS hatchback and a 510PS supercar from the AMG stable.
- NewsOver 50,000 bookings for the Kia Sonet, diesel models account for 40 per cent
- NewsNissan Magnite revealed: Everything we know so far
- NewsLive updates: Nissan Magnite global unveil, exterior styling, interiors, features, engines, variants, details
- FeaturesDefinitive luxury
- NewsAll-electric GMC Hummer unveiled, with 1,000PS and 560+km driving range