Video: 2021 Toyota Fortuner Legender vs Toyota Fortuner
Last week, Toyota revealed the 2021 Fortuner in Thailand. Interestingly, there are two variant lines - the base Fortuner, which is a facelift given for the current model sold in India, and a new Fortuner Legender, which borrows design cues from Toyota's premium sub-brand, Lexus. When we posted a first look of the new Fortuner and discussed the car on the new OVERDRIVE digital show, a lot of viewers and OD followers seemed to show interest in the new Fortuner Legender. The Lexus styling certainly seems to have worked. But there is more to the Fortuner Legender than the spindle grille and the multi-beam LED headlights. Here is a quick video from Toyota Thailand that highlights what differentiates the Legender from the base Fortuner. Take a look:
Starts Rs 29.98 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- Live updates: 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N launch, price reveal, interiors, mileage, specifications, engine, features, safety