Video: 2017 Nissan GT-R
The new Nissan GT-R is finally out and it looks as purposeful as its predecessor. Nissan has given it more power, better interiors and tweaked the exterior. We've shown you images of the new car and here's a video for all of you who like to see things in motion.
Starts Rs 2.12 Crore
- Toyota showcased modern and sustainable technology range at Auto Expo 2023
- 2023 Hyundai Aura launched, prices start from Rs 6.29 lakh
- Car sales January 2023: Maruti Suzuki, Kia, Tata Motors, and more
- Mysterious Barriers on Highway in Madhya Pradesh
- Hero Xoom launched in India, prices start from Rs 68,599