Vespa Urban Club 125cc scooter launched in India for Rs 72,190
Vespa Urban Club 125 cc scooter has been launched in India for the price of Rs 72,190 ex-showroom Pune. The Urban Club rivals the Honda Activa 125, Hero Destini 125, TVS Ntorq and the Suzuki Access in terms of segment positioning.
The Vespa Urban Club gets a 125cc engine that puts out 9.6PS at 7250rpm and 9.9Nm or torque at 6250rpm. The engine delivers power to the rear wheel via a CVT (continuously variable transmission). The scooter gets a telescopic suspension unit in the front a mono-shock in the rear. The Urban Club also gets a disc brake unit in the front and the drum brakes in the rear along with CBS (combined braking system).
Cosmetically, the Urban Clap gets a choice of four colour options - Azzurro Provenza, Maze Grey, Glossy Yellow and Glossy Red. The mirrors, grab-handle for the pillion, brake levers and wheels are painted in gloss black to set the Urban Club apart from its siblings.
Commenting on the launch of Vespa Urban Club, Diego Graffi, CEO and MD Piaggio India said, "We are delighted to launch the classy Vespa Urban Club in India. Drawing inspiration from the timeless brand, Vespa Urban Club is a culmination of elegance and new trends, backed by cutting edge technology. We believe the new Vespa Urban Club will add to the style quotient of the rider and will be well-appreciated by Vespa fans."
Starts Rs 73,733
Starts Rs 64,310
Starts Rs 67,490
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base