Vespa to remain a premium scooter
Contrary to rumours, Piaggio India has stated that they are not looking at launching a fibre-bodied version of their automatic scooter, the Vespa. Piaggio has clairified that the Vespa will continue to remain a premium offering in the automatic scooter market in the country. At launch, the steel-bodied Vespa was priced at Rs 66,000, with prices later being dropped to Rs 62,315, ex-Mumbai.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia