Vespa Elegante 150cc launched in India at Rs 95,077
Piaggio India has launched the special edition Vespa Elegante 150cc in India at Rs 95,077 (ex-Pune). The company says that the scooter represents the classy side of the brand and the special edition Elegante is inspired by the pristine beaches in Italy.
The scooter is available in a new Beige Unico colour that looks quite fetching. The scooter is also available in pearl white. Other special edition features include colour-co ordinated, leather wrapped, split seats; a tinted flyscreen and Elegante badging.
Speaking about the launch of the new scooter, Stefano Pelle, CEO and managing director, Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited (India) said that special edition Vespa's classy yet modern design would be a proud possession of the Vespa enthusiast.
The Vespa Elegante will be available at all Piaggio Motoplex stores as well as Vespa/ Aprilia dealerships across India. The Vespa Elegante can also be bought online via PayTM, where customers can avail of cash back offers too.
Besides the Elegante, the Vespa is available in four other variants- SXL125, VXL125, SXL150 and VXL150.
Starts Rs 1,05,000
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent