Updated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
Force Motors has launched an updated version of the Force Gurkha Xtreme 4X4 offroader priced at Rs 12.99 lakh. The offroader now has a new engine, certain updated mechanicals and a few cosmetic updates.
The biggest change on the 2019 Force Gurkha Xtreme is the new Mercedes OM 611 derived motor which makes 140PS and 321 Nm. This is mated to a five-speed gearbox. There is a new transfer case as well as a front rigid axle arrangement. Coil spring suspension is also offered on four wheels.
Other off-road centric features are the roof mounted snorkel, protective shiledling on critical areas like the engine under belly, fuel tank and propeller shaft joints.There are mechanically actuated differential locks on both axles. All of these give the Gurkha Xtreme a water-wading capability of 550mm, 210mm of ground clearance, a 44 degree approach and 40 degree departure angle. The Gurkha can also negotiate a 40 degree gradiet in the 4WD low setting.
Notable cosmetic changes on the Gurkha Xtreme over the regular Gurkha are new front and rear steel bumpers, prominent side cladding, body graphics, clear lens headlamps with protective grill and front fog lamps, large ORVMs, slip resistant full length foot board and an increased track.
There are two colour options available-matte black and superior white. The Gurkha Xtreme has few competitors in the Indian market and competes with the slightly cheaper but less off-road ready Mahindra Thar.
Starts Rs 9.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh