Updated Chevy Beat to be unveiled at Paris Motor Show 2012
General Motors will be showcasing many new models and face-lifts of its existing line-up at the 2012 Paris Motor Show. Chief amongst them for the Indian market is the updated Chevy Beat. Sporting a redesigned front bumper, dual-port grille as also restyled fog and headlamp covers, the 2013 Beat gets a grown-up stance. The LED stop lamp has been now integrated into the spoiler. GM has also given the Beat redesigned 14 and 15 inch alloy wheels.
Inside, the centre console has been remodelled and has new decor elements with enhanced storage space. In the European market, the Beat will be sold with a choice of 68PS or 82PS petrol engines. GM claims that both the engines will deliver 20kmpl fuel efficiency in the combined driving cycle.
Expect Chevrolet to launch the face-lifted Beat soon in India
- First Ola electric car to be a large sedan
- 2022 Hyundai Venue facelift: Prices and variants explained
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works