Updated 2013 Mini Countryman breaks cover
Mini has given some updates to its 2013 Countryman model. On top of the changes is the repositioning of the power window switches from the central console to the door pads along with a one-touch operation, a first amongst Mini models. Additionally, the driver's door now also has a multi-button panel. The speedometer gets a new Carbon Black ring and there are new colours for the upholstery. Instead of the standard bucket seats at the rear, there is a bench but customers who prefer customizing the centre rail, can opt for the bucket seats.
The Mini Countryman will go on sale this month in Europe.
Starts Rs 39.5 Lakhs
- Mahindra debuts two EV sub-brands, five EV concepts, launch from December 2024
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson review, first drive - More, for more
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh
- Here's how the air conditioning system in an electric car works