Upcoming Tata Nexon facelift SUV spotted testing
The Tata Nexon SUV looks set to get a significant revision, as suggested by these spy images. The Nexon has been around since 2017, and given the competitiveness in the sub-four-metre SUV space, the time seems ripe for a mid-life upgrade.
The Nexon is set to get a revised front end in line with Tata Motors' Impact 2.0 design philosophy, which debuted with the Harrier. The headlamps are now seemingly slimmer and wider, placed on either side of a slimmer grille. The bumper is more substantial and angular with a larger air dam. Even the bonnet seems to have been redesigned to be flatter and have a higher edge to it than earlier. We expect the car to remain very similar in profile, with slight cosmetic revisions. We also expect a slightly redesigned tailgate, more organic taillamps, and new bumpers at the back too.
The interiors are expected to feature some changes in materials, dash layout and features. The semi-digital cluster from the Harrier and the wide-screen infotainment, and a new steering wheel are expected.
We expect the Nexon to be mechanically unchanged but get BSVI compliant engines. The Tata Nexon's 1198cc, three-cylinder petrol motor puts out 110PS and 170Nm while the 1498cc, four-cylinder diesel engine is rated at 110PS and 260Nm. Both are available with six-speed manual and a 6-speed AMT.
Image source: Team-BHP
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant